Coughing and sneezing and sleeping, oh my!



Nothing like a few illnesses - strep, to be exact - and food poisoning and seasonal allergies (first timer, here!) to interrupt the flow I had of writing every day on my blog. No swine flu, no major problems, just my normal hypochondriac self refusing to go to the doctor until my scorching throat made it necessary to go to the CVS Minute Clinic (I love that place...the genius who came up with the idea should be promoted to The Head of Everything at CVS).

I knew last week at school would be jam packed, and it was, so I'm trying not to be too hard on myself. I've been getting lots of rest, like they (as in everyone) say, so I'm feeling fine. And since my blog is set to private right now and no one can see it but me at this point...don't worry about me, me, and thank you for your kind words about me. No comments necessary, since I know who you are.

Comments

Popular Posts