Saturday with Aunt Sue

Aunt Sue is here for the next few days, and we've had a great time. Here are some of our Simple Saturday pictures. I'm posting them here not just because I like the photos - which I do - but also because if the hard drive crashes again, I don't want to lose these.
I love this picture of Joseph and Murphy.

Of course, once she saw me take one of her brother, Kate wanted in on the action, too.

So why not get all of them together? By the way, Murphy is not the smartest dog in the world, but he doesn't usually walk around with his tongue hanging out of his mouth, either. I think in this case it had to do with the fact that the kids were sort of strangling him.

After lunch, we went for a walk around the water at University Place. These beautiful ducks have ganged up on this bird and they are either doing something to the other bird that I do not want to have to explain to my 6-year-old and 7-year-old, or they're just playing in a very rough way. I don't really know.


On the cool playground we found right in the middle of nowhere.


Ice cream works as a great bribe to leave the playground.

The first caterpillar sighting of the spring, right on the side of the house!

Plus, I got some purple striped socks for Kate at Old Navy for $1. It has been a good day.





Comments

Popular Posts