I'm on the front page of etsy! That's my rocking chair pillow. Unless I missed it before, this is the first time I'm on the front page there; so far, I've had three people e-mail me to let me know my pillow is on there. What a great feeling! I know I'm supposed to play it all cool and say, "That's a really nice thing, but it doesn't change what I do..." but I'm excited! I've been in a bit of a selling slump lately, and I've been kind of discouraged, so this is a nice shot in the arm. I was surprised to log onto the site and see one of my items. It even took me a couple of seconds to really understand that, yes, that's my item right there! Now I'll be able to use one of those etsy images that reads, "This item was featured on the front page of etsy." It's a good feeling.

Thanks to pineapplepinks for including me in the awesome treasury that made it to the front page!


Comments

Popular Posts