The materials: cotton fabric, thread, hair elastics
The process: All these needed were one 3-inch seam each, up the short side. Then I had to tie them to the hair elastic with a simple knot. Makes me wonder why I didn't get to them sooner. Maybe I cut my hair and didn't need them, so I wasn't motivated to finish them.
The cost: Pennies, literally. I don't even remember how much I paid for the fabric, but so little of it is used in these that the cost must be minimal.
This was a great Sunday afternoon project, too - big payoff for relatively little work. I am feeling a real sense of accomplishment from the 28 Days Project so far. It has kept me motivated to empty that box. Every morning when I wake up, I think about what I'm going to tackle that day. It feels really good to wrap up projects that have just been hanging around. And it will feel even better when, at the end of the month, I'll have a stash of handmade stuff waiting to be given as gifts or sold in my Etsy store.