I just finished a new project and I hope to post the tutorial tomorrow. I remembered to take pictures of each step during the process, but now I need my husband to take photos of me wearing the final product. I love the way it turned out! I compared my item to the photo I was trying to emulate, and even my husband said mine looked just as good, if not better. And I don't even think he's saying that just because he's my husband and wants to be in my good graces on a Saturday night.

Here's a sneak peek of what I started with:


Hmmm...what will it be?

I feel like the evening news, with teasers and hype and mystery...but I promise, this won't dramatically change your life, and it doesn't affect your health, and your kids are not in danger if you don't tune in tomorrow. But you'll want to see what it is, anyway. See you tomorrow!


Comments

Popular Posts